Rated as one of The Best College Career Services for 2017-2018 by BestColleges.com
A Lifelong Resource
The Career Services Center is a lifelong resource. We offer our services and support to current students and alumni.
The Career Services Center has a number of programs and services designed to connect students and alumni with the people, resources, and organizations that will take them where they want to go, whether it’s a full-time job or a post-baccalaureate degree. We invite both students and alumni to take advantage of the services and opportunities available through our office.
- CSC registration allows students and alumni to:
- Receive on-campus recruitment information
- Participate in on-campus interviews
- Have their resumes forwarded to prospective employers
- Receive job, internship, part-time, seasonal and scholarship postings
H.G. Carpenter Auditorium
Phone: (662) 254-3440
Fax: (662) 254-7065
Please contact the office if you need to schedule an appointment before or after our regular office hours.
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
“Focused on Your Future”