Mississippi Valley State University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404- 679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Mississippi Valley State University.
The Commission is to be contacted only if there is evidence that appears to support an institution’s significant non-compliance with a requirement or standard.
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance/The National Association of Sports and Physical Education
- Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
- Council on Social Work Education
- National Environmental Health Science & Protection Accreditation Council
- National Association of Schools of Art and Design
- National Association of Schools of Music
- National Collegiate Athletic Association
- National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- State Department of Education of Mississippi