Mississippi Valley State University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate and master’s degrees. Questions about the accreditation of Mississippi Valley State University may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org)."
The Commission is to be contacted only if there is evidence that appears to support an institution’s significant non-compliance with a requirement or standard.
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance/The National Association of Sports and Physical Education
- Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
- Council on Social Work Education
- National Environmental Health Science & Protection Accreditation Council
- National Association of Schools of Art and Design
- National Association of Schools of Music
- National Collegiate Athletic Association
- National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- State Department of Education of Mississippi