ATTENTION ONLINE STUDENTS:
If you are registered for an Online or Hybrid Course (the section number would have an E or HE in front of it, for example, HI 101 E01 or HI 101 HE1), you must ensure that you are logged into Canvas (the online course management system) to be able to do your work for the course. To log in to Canvas, visit https://mvsu.instructure.com
If you are not successful call 662-254-3114 or 662-254-3913 to gain enrollment into Canvas. You can also contact our Online Learning Technologists in person at the Olympia P. Lowe Education Building, Office 118 or 124.
Don’t delay gaining access to your course.
Online Course Policies & Procedures
OFF-CAMPUS AND ONLINE STUDENT RESOURCES
Online students, Dual Enrollment students, and students enrolled in courses at the Greenville Higher Education Center, Coahoma Community College, and Holmes Community Colleges can access student services using the links below.
- ADMISSIONS– Apply for admission to MVSU
- FINANCIAL AID – Apply for student financial aid
- STUDENT RECORDS –Register for courses, drop/add courses, request a transcript, etc.
- STUDENT ACCOUNTS – Access information regarding student accounts
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - Access online technical support via website or phone
- BOOKSTORE - Find and order textbooks
- ACADEMIC AFFAIRS – Access the academic calendar, schedule of courses, and other academic programs and services
- UNDERGRADUATE ACADEMIC CATALOG – Access academic regulations, programs of study, course descriptions, etc.
- GRADUATE ACADEMIC CATALOG – Access academic regulations, programs of study, course descriptions, etc.
- ACADEMIC ADVISING - For more information regarding academic advising contact the specific academic department
- ACADEMIC DEPARTMENTS AND PROGRAMS – For more information regarding specific degree programs and academic support services
- LIBRARY – Access library assistance and library resources online
- BLACKBOARD – Access tools and assistance for online courses
- ACADEMIC GRIEVANCE –Complete an academic grievance form
- STUDENT AFFAIRS - Information regarding student services, including student counseling, student health services, career services, and other student activities
- UNIVERSITY POLICIES – Access all university policies
- STUDENT GRIEVANCE – Follow the student grievance process in the Student Handbook
CAMPUS SAFETY AND SECURITY – To report an incident, receive safety information, or contact campus police
MVSU Main Campus: 662-254-3478, University Police Website
Greenville Higher Education Center (GHEC): 662-332-8389, 662-332-8305, GHEC Police Website
Coahoma Community College (CCC): 662-254-3913, 662-621-4175, CCC Police Website
OFF-CAMPUS AND ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES
- DUAL ENROLLMENT- Call 662-254-3913
- GREENVILLE HIGHER EDUCATION CENTER Courses – GHEC Website or call 662-332-8389
- COAHOMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE Courses – Call 662-254-3913
- HOLMES COMMUNITY COLLEGE Courses – Call 662-254-3913
- ONLINE COURSES - Canvas website
- Online Course Policies and Procedures or call 662-254-3913
For more information concerning Distance Education Programs, please contact us at 662-254-3913