All student charges for tuition, room, board and other fees must be paid in full at registration. The following sources will be accepted as payment:
C. Debit/Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
D. Money Orders, Certified and Personal Checks (Made payable to Mississippi Valley State University)
**DO NOT SEND CASH IN THE MAIL**
Books and supplies are purchased from the Bookstore and the costs are not part od the fees stated in this announcement. Estimate $1,000.00 per semester ($500 per summer session) for books and supplies.
Mass Transit Service - Daily transportation is available to commuting students from several communities. For more information, contact Mississippi Valley State University Transit System, telephone number 254-3348.
STUDENT IDENTIFICATION CARDS
A MVSU Student I.D. Card, validated for the current registration period, must be presented each time a student requires service from any University office. First time student I.D. Cards are issued at no charge.
- All students are expected to pay the full amount of tuition and fees for the term at the time of registration.
- Resident and non-resident students with zero (0) balance at time of registration and no evidence of financial aid may choose to pay under the Deferred Payment Plan.
- Under the Deferred Payment Plan, students must pay one-half (1/2) of the total amount due at registration. The remainder must be paid in two (2) equal installments. For Fall and Spring semesters, one-half of the remining balance must be paid within 45 days of registration and the remainder within 90 days of registration.
- The Deferred Payment Plan is not available during summer sessions.
- For every transaction under this plan, the deferment of $50 will be assessed.
- Failure to pay according to the plan will result in cancellation of registration.