Welcome to University Tutorial Services!
The Office of Academic Affairs manages University Tutorial Services, a peer tutoring program available to MVSU students experiencing academic difficulty or who would like to hone their academic skills. Supportive instruction is provided by peers with similar educational backgrounds, and services are provided at no charge to students.
To utilize the tutorial services of the university, students must be a MVSU student or affiliated with a MVSU student program.
- Tutoring may be provided face-to-face or via video conference.
- Face-to-face tutoring services will occur in specified location.
- Students and tutors must arrive on time to tutoring sessions and must provide 24 hours notice when canceling or rescheduling sessions
- Students are considered a no show if they do not arrive within 15 minutes of the scheduled session time.
- Two no shows may result in the loss of tutoring privileges for the remainder of the semester.
- Students must arrive to tutor sessions prepared with specific questions and all necessary study materials.