Requirements for Bachelor of Science
Degree in Criminal Justice
- To receive a Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice, a student must fulfill the following requirements:
- Satisfy all requirements set by the University;
- Meet with assigned advisor regularly, including obtaining the advisor's signed approval of class schedules prior to or during each registration period;
- Complete all required courses for the degree in the proper sequence;
- Earn a minimum of "C" in each course required in the major or minor.
- Earn a minimum of "C" in each transferred course form other accredited institutions.
- Complete 60 hours of community service; and
- Complete the Undergraduate Senior Exit Exam.
Academic Map for Criminal Justice 2016-2017. Click here.
A Criminal Justice student may minor in any other major field by taking 18 credit hours in such major field of interest.