Requirements for Master of Science
Degree in Criminal Justice
An applicant may be granted a regular or conditional admission to the Master of Science program in Criminal Justice.
Requirements for regular admission are:
- The applicant must hold a baccalaureate degree from an institution approved by a recognized accrediting agency.
- The applicant must be elibible to re-enter, in good standing, the last college or university attended.
- The applicant must provide evidence, by official transcript, of a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.50 for all undergraduate work, or a 3.00 GPA in at least six hours of graduate work from an accredited university or college.
- The applicant must present official GRE scores (verbal and quantitative section only). The GRE requirement serves as one of the criteria required fro admission.
- The applicant must submit three (3) letters from persons familiar with the applicant's fitness for graduate studies.
- The applicant must complete an application for admission.