Welcome to the Office of Graduate Studies
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Science in Elementary Education
- Master of Science in Special Education
Health, Physical Education, and Recreation
- Master Science of Sport Administration
- Master of Art Convergent Media
Natural Science and Environmental Health
- Master of Science in Bioinformatics
- Master of Science in Environmental Health
- Master of Arts in Rural Public Policy and Planning
- Master of Social Work
Mississippi Valley State University is supported chiefly by legislative appropriations. Increases in student fees are put into effect only when public support funds are inadequate and no other recourse is available. Increases are made only for support of the institution or improvement of the activity program of the students; therefore, the University must reserve the right to increase or modify fees and expenses without prior notice, but with approval of the Board of Trustees of State Institutions of Higher Learning.
The Office of Fiscal and Administrative Affairs is responsible for administering all business affairs of Mississippi Valley State University; supporting the educational activities; serving the students, faculty, staff and administration; and protecting all University assets. Inquiries should be directed to the Office of Business & Finance, 14000 Highway 82 West, #7265, Itta Bena, MS 38941-1400, 662-254-3301 or 662-254-3300, Fax: 662-254-7575.
Mississippi Valley State University
14000 Highway 82 West, #7297
Itta Bena, MS 38941-1400
For questions or comments, please contact Academic Affairs @ 662-254-3800.