To apply for a position at Mississippi Valley State University, click this link - Application for Employment form to download and complete it.
Applicants may print a copy of the application and attach the following documents:
- Resume and/or Curriculum Vitae
- 3 Letters of Professional Recommendation
- Official Academic Transcript(s) are required for Faculty, Professional and Executive Management positions. Official Academic Transcripts are also required for staff positions that require an academic degree.
- Voluntary Equal Employment Opportunity Data Sheet
- MVSU Consent Authorization Release Form
NOTE: Completion of the Voluntary Applicant Information Form is voluntary and will aid us in complying with federal regulations. The information received will not be used to influence hiring decisions.
Mail complete application packet to:
Mississippi Valley State University
Human Resources Department
14000 Hwy 82 West Box 7260
Itta Bena, MS 38941-1400
Upon receipt of a complete application for employment packet, the hiring department will begin the review process.
It is the policy of Mississippi Valley State University to fill all job vacancies with the best qualified person available.
Applicants are considered for all positions and are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
MVSU is an equal opportunity employer.