To apply for a position at Mississippi Valley State University, each applicant is asked to complete and submit the following:
- Application for Employment Package
- Employment Application
- MVSU Consent Authorization Release Form
- Voluntary Applicant Information Form
- Resume and/or Curriculum vitae
- Three (3) letters of Professional Recommendation
- Official Academic Transcript(s) are required for Faculty, Professional and Executive Management positions. Official Academic Transcripts are also required for staff positions that require an academic degree.
- Complete your application in blue or black ink.
- Complete all sections thoroughly, sign and date your application
- Submit a complete employment packet for each position that you are applying for
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- All positions remain open for minimum of five (five) calendar days
- If it is determined that your application meets the minimum qualifications for the position of interest, your application materials will be forwarded to the hiring department for additional screening and possible interviewing.
- If you are to be interviewed, the hiring department will contact you directly
- All application materials will be considered property of Mississippi Valley State University and will not be returned.
- Applications will remain active for one (1) year.
It is the policy of Mississippi Valley State University to fill all job vacancies with the best qualified person available. Mississippi Valley State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status.