ATTENTION ONLINE STUDENTS:
If you are signed up for an Online or Hybrid Course (the section number would have an E or an HE in front of it, for example HI 101 E01 or HI 101 HE1), you must ensure that you are logged into Blackboard (the online course management system) to be able to do your work for the course. To log in to Blackboard, visit https://www.mvsu.edu/online-students.
If you are not successful call 662-254-3114 or 662-254-3624 to gain enrollment into Blackboard and to obtain your Blackboard username and password. You can also contact the MVSU Blackboard administrator and Coordinator for Instructional Technology/Distance Education in person at the OPL Education Building, Office 118 or 124.
Don’t delay gaining access to your course.
Online students, Dual Enrollment students and students enrolled in courses at the Greenville Higher Education Center, Coahoma Community College, and Holmes Community Colleges can access student services using the links below.
- ADMISSIONS– Apply for admission to MVSU
- FINANCIAL AID – Apply for student financial aid
- STUDENT RECORDS –Register for courses, drop/add courses, request a transcript, etc.
- STUDENT ACCOUNTS – Access information regarding student accounts
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - Access online technical support via website or phone.
- BOOKSTORE- Find and order textbooks.
- ACADEMIC AFFAIRS – Access the academic calendar, schedule of courses, and other academic programs and services
- UNDERGRADUATE ACADEMIC CATALOG – Access academic regulations, programs of study, course descriptions, etc.
- GRADUATE ACADEMIC CATALOG – Access academic regulations, programs of study, course descriptions, etc.
- ACADEMIC ADVISING - For more information regarding academic advising contact the specific academic department.
- ACADEMIC DEPARTMENTS AND PROGRAMS – For more information regarding specific degree programs and academic support services
- LIBRARY – Access library assistance and library resources online
- BLACKBOARD – Access tools and assistance for online courses.
- ACADEMIC GRIEVANCE –Complete an academic grievance form.
- STUDENT AFFAIRS - Information regarding student services, including student counseling, student health services, career services, and other student activities
- UNIVERSITY POLICIES – Access all university policies
- STUDENT GRIEVANCE – Complete a non-academic grievance form.
OFF-CAMPUS AND ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES
- DUAL ENROLLMENT- Call 662-254-3913
- GREENVILLE HIGHER EDUCATION CENTER Courses – Call 662-332-8389
- COAHOMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE Courses – Call 662-254-3913
- HOLMES COMMUNITY COLLEGE Courses – Call 662-254-3913
- ONLINE COURSES- Blackboard website
- ONLINE COURSE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES - Call 662-254-3913
For more information concerning Distance Education Programs, please contact: Dr. Kenneth Done, Assistant Vice-President for Online and Distance Education 662-254-3625, Mr. Alvin L. Ward II, Coordinator for Instructional Technology/Distance Education 662-254-3624, Mr. Mack Pendleton, Blackboard Administrator 662-254-3114 and Mrs. Debora Jackson, Office Manager 662-254-3913.