April 17, 2015
- Training is obtained after the purchasing card application is received and processed by the Purchasing Department.
- Cardholder training can be obtained by completing the online training, or by training in-person in our office. All Cardholders must obtain training before the Purchasing Card can be picked up.
- Possession of the Purchasing Card must take place within 90 days of training.
- A Cardholder may obtain training online material (Individual/Supervisor). This method is self paced and may take more or less time than in-person training. Training must be completed before a card can be obtained. Completion of the training will be verified by the Purchasing Department.
- In-person Purchasing Card training takes place in the Purchasing Department; W. W. Sutton Building 1st Floor. Training takes approximately one hour.