You may obtain unofficial transcripts on Banner Web free of charge. Log into Banner Web ( http://sutton2.mvsu.edu ), select Student and Financial Aid, select Student Records, select Unofficial Transcripts, leave the defaults in the drop down boxes and click on submit.
The quickest and most convenient way to order official transcripts is to order on-line. However, there are other ways to order that may take more time or may cost more. The first official transcript is free, after that the charge is $10.00 per transcript - official and unofficial (in addition to other fees).
The total cost and turnaround time of the transcript will depend on how it is ordered, requested format and method of delivery chosen.
Transcripts can be ordered online, by mail, fax or in person. Available formats include electronic (secure PDF), and paper. They can be delivered, electronically via the eScrip-Safe Network, standard USPS mail, overnight mail, faxed or picked up in person.
No transcript will be released until all financial obligations to the University are satisfied and transcript fees are paid. Plan ahead and order transcripts early.
Please note: When ordering you have the option to have the transcript order held until grades are posted.
ORDER YOUR TRANSCRIPT
Students with Banner Login
For fastest service, make your request via the Banner Self-Service (Transcripts on Demand).
Navigate to Banner and follow these links: Student Services & Financial Aid, Student Records, Interactive Transcript Request. This service allows you to request a transcript electronically and save mailing time.
An additional $2.25 is charged for this service. Turn-around time for transcripts requested through Banner is typically three-five business days, plus mailing time.
Students with out Banner Login
If you do not have MVSU ID #, you may click here https://iwantmytranscript.com to access the same Transcript-on-Demand site to order your transcript online.
If you prefer to make your request in person, you may visit theOffice of Student Records/UniversityRegistrarWilliam W. Sutton Administration Building First FloorSuite 181 or 182A completed Transcript Request Form, (click the link to obtain a printable version) payment receipt (Pay fee in the Cashier's Office), and picture ID are required. If you want to authorize someone to request or pick up a transcript, a signed letter from you granting that permission must be presented and the authorized person must present a picture ID. Mail / FAXYou may mail or fax a signed transcript request form to:
Office of Student Records/University RegistrarMississippi Valley State UniversityMVSU 7264, 14000 Highway 82 WestItta Bena, MS 38941Fax: 662-254-3325Turn-around time for transcripts requested through the mail is typically three to five business days, plus mailing time.
Select A Format We can provide transcripts (official and unofficial) in these formats:
- Electronic (secure PDF) format delivered to any receiver’s email address (one-time only) or to any school on the eScrip-Safe Network. We can produce PDF transcripts faster than paper transcripts and sending a PDF transcript eliminates mailing time.
- Paper format printed on security paper delivered by USPS. Overnight mailing is also available for additional charges of $19.95 for Express Mail plus $2.25 for the Transcripts-on-Demand fee. You may submit your request directly with Transcripts-on-Demand and still request overnight mailing, as described above. You can access Transcript-on-Demand at: https://iwantmytranscript.com.
- Paper format printed on security paper to be picked up in person (or by an authorized person) at the Office of Student Records/University Registrar on Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (If someone other than you is authorized to pick up the transcript, a note with your signature granting that permission must be presented. The authorized person must present a picture ID.
Choose a Method of Delivery
- Electronic delivery to schools or University/College via eSCRIP-SAFE
- First Class Mail through the United States Postal Services
- Overnight Mail through the United States Postal Services
- Pick-up in the Office of Student Records/University Registrar's (with picture ID)
The time it takes from your request until your recipient receives your transcript varies because of many factors. The most significant factor is mailing time. Making your request through Transcripts-on-Demand or in person will eliminate the mailing time for your request to reach the Office of Student Records/University Registrar. Sending an electronic transcript rather than mailing a paper transcript will eliminate mailing time for the receiver.
You can check on the status of your transcript request by going to the “View Status of Transcript Requests” on Banner –Sutton 2 or on Transcripts-on-Demand website. This link will show the date your request was completed or if your request is still in process. Here is what to expect in terms of turnaround time:
- Electronic transcripts requests through Transcripts-on-Demand, usually reach their destination approximately two days from the date of the request.
- Paper transcripts requested through Banner – Sutton 2 or Transcripts-on-Demand usually take two-four business days to process, not including mailing time.
- Paper transcripts requested through the mail usually take three-five business days to process, not including mailing time.
- In-person request for transcripts can be picked up immediately.
- Please note that turnaround times may increase during the end of each semester, because of increased volume. Be aware that final grades are posted on transcripts about three days after a term ends and degrees are posted approximately three weeks after Commencement. Please be sure to indicate in the request if you have a deadline by which the transcript must be received.
$ 10.00 (after complimentary copy)