Requirements for graduation must be met under a curriculum included in a catalog published within the past five years.
Office Administration majors must complete at least 124 semester hours of course work.
A minor consists of a planned sequence of courses totaling not fewer than 18 semester credit hours as specified by the department.
- OA 303 Word Processing II
- OA 321 Business Communication & Report Writing
- OA 403 Word Processing III
- OA 404 Desktop Publishing
- OA 412 Advanced Microcomputer Applications
- OA 435 Office Management